2023 Scholarships | Student of the Year & Merit Awards
Tenaris will award Merit Award and Tenaris Student of the Year scholarships to graduating class of 2023 high school seniors from Armorel, Blytheville, Gosnell, KIPP, Manila, Osceola and Rivercrest high schools.
Tenaris continuously invests in education initiatives in the communities where we have our operations. By focusing on encouraging excellence and rewarding merit, we seek to open up opportunities for young people in the community to realize their potential and go forth to achieve their goals.
With that goal in mind, Tenaris will award Merit Award and Tenaris Student of the Year scholarships to graduating class of 2023 high school seniors from Armorel, Blytheville, Gosnell, KIPP, Manila, Osceola and Rivercrest high schools.
- Submit completed application by Wednesday, March 15th.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale demonstrated by submitting a transcript which includes ACT/SAT scores.
- Must meet school district's attendance requirement, verified by counselor.
- No major discipline infractions verified by counselor.
- Must be enrolled at a participating high school and be a 12th grade student graduating at the end of the 2023 spring semester (Participating high schools – Armorel, Blytheville, Gosnell, KIPP, Manila, Osceola and Rivercrest).
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a school official and one from an individual outside of the student's family.
- Proof of acceptance to a post-secondary education program.
- Essay 500 word maximum on assigned topic; double spaced using a 12 point font.
Forty $2,000 awards will be awarded. The award will be paid to the student.
Tenaris Student of the Year Scholarship & Runner Up Information
Tenaris will award one $20,000 scholarship distributed in increments of $5,000 over four years to one high school senior graduating from a participating high school as long as they maintain scholarship eligibility. The four runner-up students will receive a scholarship in the amount of $3,000. The five top scoring seniors meeting all requirements listed below will participate in the interview and final selection process for the Tenaris Student of the Year scholarship.
- Student must apply for the Tenaris Merit Award and Tenaris Student of the Year Scholarships and meet all criteria.
- Student must attend a 4 year college/university and provide acceptance letter and course schedule.
- Student must major in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) related field, which will result in obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
- Student must participate in an interview with the scholarship selection committee.
Student of the Year
- Student of the Year scholarship funds will be paid to the college or university.
- While at university, student selected must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA and must provide Tenaris with grades and proof of full time enrollment as well as STEM major each semester to maintain scholarship eligibility.
- Runners Up scholarships will be paid to students. Or
- Runners Up scholarships will be paid to the college or university the student attends, $1,500 per semester during the 2023-2024 school year.
Submit your completed application by clicking here by Wednesday, March 15th.
For any questions, please contact your counselor.
Promovemos la excelencia académica y la igualdad de oportunidades en nuestras escuelas.VER MÁS›
Fortalecemos los conocimientos y las habilidades de la Industria 4.0 en escuelas técnicas de la comunidad.VER MÁS›
Impulsamos el desarrollo de habilidades STEM y socioemocionales en estudiantes de 6 a 15 años.VER MÁS›
Apoyamos a jóvenes de nivel secundario, universitario y doctorado, por su excelencia y compromiso académico.VER MÁS›